The Kalang team have had extensive previous experience with government regulatory bodies and the private sector for national and international trade in animal and plant products.
We can develop technical market access submissions, risk mitigation strategies (specialising in the development of systems approaches) and associated operational work plans and systems operations procedures.
We will review existing market access protocols and provide suggestions for improvements and cost efficiencies based upon international best practice.
Kalang has past and current technical market access contracts with:
- The International Atomic Energy Agency Insect Pest Control Section - Vienna
- The Australian Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) - Canberra
- The Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR)
- Plant Health Australia Ltd (PHA) - Canberra
- Horticulture Innovation Australia (HIA) - Sydney
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) - Canberra
- Murdoch University - Western Australia
- Department of Primary Industries (DPI) - Victoria
- Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia (DAFWA)
- Apple and pear Australia Ltd (APAL) - Melbourne
- The Australian Blueberry Growers Association (ABGA)
- Summerfruit Australia (SA) - Mildura
We also provide training and capacity building in technical market access.
Kalang is providing the technical oversight of the DFAT funded (Pacific Horticulture and Agriculture Market Access (PHAMA) program.